Hmm.


maybe something is wrong with me..of course something is wrong with me, I’ve always known that..but maybe something is severely wrong with my emotions..it’s nearly impossible for me to develop any sort of intimacy with someone..it’s not that I dont want to..because I do..but in my heart, none of it feels right..either I’m just not finding the right person or I was just never meant to love anyone..what do they call it?asexual..quite possibly.

but what gets me is I daydream about love, like anyone else does..my heart flutters like someone is running their fingers along my insides..I smile just thinking about someone else’s lips on mine..who doesn’t?to be loved is the most generous gift a person could ever give and receive..I just want to be loved..I simply don’t know how..I don’t know how to let people love me

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything just comments alot as u can huh ? :D