i admire



complicated individuals...the people who are difficult to understand..I just think there’s so much false pretense to the statement ‘everyone has a past’..I believe that only applies to a select few..sure, in actuality we all have a past..but there are only certain people with certain pasts that scare them away from the future..I sure as hell know that I was not always like this..I was such a happy girl several years ago..I wanted to be friends with everyone..now look at me..I’m a bitter nutshell.

maybe the reason I’m always having my heart broken is because I don’t allow good things in my life..I open my arms for the broken in hope that I can fix them..and at the end of the day…it’s a selfish deed, in fact..I hope to fix them so that it can somehow trigger a fix within myself..how fucking selfish is that?I just want to love the unloved.I want to make room in my shitty heart for a person who needs it the most..because inside I know how it feels to be completely invisible in such a huge world..It hurts like hell.

I’m not strong. I’m just afraid of letting the good people love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything just comments alot as u can huh ? :D