i really



hate confrontation..I hate social interaction even more..but the funny thing is that I used to talk to everyone..I never felt an ounce of boredom when it came to socialization..now,my mind is too complex to offer up space in my life for others..there are a select few who actually intrigue me..I just feel like this world has come to absolutely nothing..there isnt one moist mind in this dry world..hats the way I look at it..one rain drop in the desert..if one person can save themselves from this disastrous generation,then maybe they can change the lives of others..maybe instead of sitting around watching shows like Jersey Shore ,they'd in their room writing poetry..or maybe even painting..I've always wanted to paint..maybe I can make that a resolution..paint something that tells a story..I'm afraid if I even try,I'll just end up with a blank canvas..because the world is a whirlwind in my mind,but when I try to explain it aloud,the words jumble up into wisps of air and I have no idea what to say..nothing comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything just comments alot as u can huh ? :D